Atomik Reign

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had my 140 Reign for a few months now, it's still working perfect, no issues at all, except where they put the fuel tap, it rips the air filter if your not careful.

Only thing i aint super happy with, is the front suspension, everything else is awesome.

I have the 14inch front 12 inch rear wheel model.

And yeah, with the ebay, they basically say if you give them bad comments, they will do the same....wankers.

Change the engine oil, the shock oil, loctite and check all bolts and go nuts, mine has taken a beating and still no issues.

I finnaly got a message from the bastards. They are going to fix my bike. Told me go to my local atomik dealer which is luckily right next door to my own workshop. Only bad thing now is that the guy knows i bought a bike off ebay and not from him hahahaha....

I am already thinking of buying one his 150 race motors anyway and then putting my current 150 in my old 125 pitpro...

ell its been about 6 weeks since i bought the bike and about 3 weeks since they said they'd fix it and it still aint running... Atomik are shit... recon they dont have time to fix my bike but they will fix it when they get time.... What sort of company pulls this shit? Dont ya think you'd fix the problems before selling more bikes? Or do these bitches just wanna just sell shit bikes and get a bad rep?

hey mate i have got one and when u get it change the fule pipes strait away because they are *@*& and put good oil in it and it should be good as gold for what u want out of it

I ended up selling my Reign after about 2 months of having it running. The gearbox was **** house, first gear had too much pull up steep hills while second had no pull up hills, the front and rear shockers **** themselves and i never actually got the motor running properly (atomik had to remove the standard ignition setup and fit an IRK which made the bike rev but it had no torque.) Most of the bolts chewed out the frame or swingarm, and basically the bike just turned to ****. I treated it exactly the same as my Pitpro which lasted a year of thrashing it through the bush most weekend, so i am guessing the Atomiks aren't built to the same standard. I now see on ebay that atomiks are half the price of a Pitpro of the same specs so it only goes to show which is the superior bike.

Latest posts

Back