Atomik Warranty claim

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHINA-RIDER

Reaction score
Yeah went to put some new plastics on my 160cc bigfoot and undo the left tank shroud screw and fuel poors out..

I think to myself just great.... I have heard there Warranty side of things is a little shonky but dont live to far away and can just drive there if need be.

Anyone else had this sort of issue?

How is the Warranty Support from Atomik Motorsport?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Thats ridiculous i would be taking the bike or tank down and showing them. And complaining. They should fix it.

go to the atomik website and click into warranty. and write attn andy and write your details

Just take it there man and show them id be suprised if they dog you, its obviously a fault! Was it the first time you had taken the shroud off??

Yes first time taken off with fuel in it, 100% sure I hadnt done it myself.

ehh,, jst put the bolt in, does it still leak then?

No it dosn't, but I still dont want a hole in my fuel tank.

I have sent them a Warranty email, ill see how they go.

If I have any problems Ill head down there and get a new one.

It's a pretty common issue from what i hear...

Hope you get it sorted quickly and easily :)

yep i have seen a boat load of chinga tanks do that. often the bolt just strips the threads in it so you cant even get the bolts out.

They shud contact u back, i claimed a waranty after 3 months and 10 days and they said they will send new forks for my kuda pro. they replied within like 20 mins of the claim. i was pretty happy.

I have heard of them being complete wankers, but with one of my friends he bought an atomik prox with the rec reg kit. was missing a part of the electrics for the speedo made a warrently claim and had the part at the door within 3 weeks...down at atomik they do charge ridiculous amounts for some parts and the worst customer service. Waited about an hour and a half to bring out the prox for my mate was ridiculous!

Latest posts

Back