Atomin Pro X Is it worth it?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdr70

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a second hand bike for my daughter. A freinds brother has got a Atomic Pro X for sale for$500. I went and had a look at it but found a few problems. It will not go into neutral with the engine running (fine when shut down). Rear disc is warped. Can anyone please tell me is it worth the asking price and if so how to fit the problems. I think it is a Ducar engine. Is this correct?
Thanks

Last edited:
Not worth it one bit!!

You can get a new Atomik nitrous for cheapier. Have a look on eBay and look at the selling price on the NEW bikes. I'ld post links but not allowed on eBay atm.

If you did get that bike it'll be a strip down and re-build job befor she rode the bike:
- http://www.miniriders.com.au/bike-setup/24239-achtung-noobs-your-new-pitbike-you-set-up-tips.html

The warped disc brake you can just re-place. Can buy one from anywhere:
- DHZ Mini Moto

The bike not going into neutral could be bent selector forks, selector pins or it could be the little star thing put in back to front.

But definently not worth the $500.

I bought one of those, it was almost brand new, I though it was a good buy a $375. WRONG!! $100 would have been to much :( I ended up chucking almost all of it away, the only stuff I kept was the engine, wheels and rear shock.

Latest posts

Back