Aussie Ramp build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice ramp man......was thinking of building a ramp now that ive got a bit of land to use but it would be about half the size of the one you have built what size steel would you suggest and what size radius should i get it bent at ?

Last edited:
i honestly have know idea why you guys somehow thing it costs around 700 for a ramp to build yourself, i built one out of old steel tubing we found, had some 1.5cm thick plywood for the top and i had to spend something like 20 bucks on some 1 inch wide and half a centremeter thick flat mild steel to put the tek screws through that held the plywood on top. all out it cost me something liek 30 bucks, painted

i honestly have know idea why you guys somehow thing it costs around 700 for a ramp to build yourself, i built one out of old steel tubing we found, had some 1.5cm thick plywood for the top and i had to spend something like 20 bucks on some 1 inch wide and half a centremeter thick flat mild steel to put the tek screws through that held the plywood on top. all out it cost me something liek 30 bucks, painted

have you tried to ride up it but insted of riding up it you go straight through it like on that movie "Hotrod"??

yer bud mine costed me $170 because we have heaps of metal . but if you build 1 and you dont have any metal to start it costs well over $700

Latest posts

Back