Australian Welfare Scandal

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shearer

Shear Ability
Reaction score
THIS IS THE MOST DISTURBING THING I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE AND MAKES ME HAVE REAL FEAR FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY, MY COUNTRY! This was pulled off Today Tonight and was never aired! This clip was made by Today Tonight, Channel 7 a while ago. Due to POLITICAL CORRECTNESS it was decided not to broadcast it. However it has been leaked out. Judge for yourself.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FVDsdYjkfDk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Current affair shows are the most opinion molding, most brain washing shows known to man! They are evil and I refuse to support them by watching their vids!

Current affair shows are the most opinion molding, most brain washing shows known to man! They are evil and I refuse to support them by watching their vids!

images

I can tell you for a fact that today tonight are just a bunch of little bunch of girls that gossip and are racist. They like to show one side of the coin and not the other

I tend to agree with you mate I hate today tonight and so called current affair which is more like set up and sting but this guy is a terrorist straight up wether or not he is on this show or any other show so really gets what's deserved to be shamed but really even if he saw it I don't think he would even give two ****s because our government and courts are piss weak on these issues they would rather fine and tax the hell out if honest people that will pay their fines and taxes to just get on with life easy money less paper work and attention. I'd say his sitting back laughing at the whole thing.

I won't get into a religious yarn here but this bloke gives the good muslims a bad name, to say that program is racist is racist. Brendo is spot on, its easy to rape and pillage those that are honest and of course those that not choose to but have to work. If you are of able body and mind and suck us taxpayers dry then I reckon that's just bloody Piss poor. It always the minorities in this country that have the life over the majority, its the type that feel they were hard done by and still are and have these radical views that seem to enjoy being nothing but a burden on this countries shoulders. To those that seek work but struggle to find any than your exempt from my rant. Up north the majority busts its guts but the minority feel they want nothing but everything for free, there is great people in these minorities that are bought down by the rest, and I have spoken to them and are embarrassed and try there utmost and are then labelled by there own as an outsider.
Maybe welfare is a job, it involves paperwork and thinking.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back