Avoca Riding Lol :D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benox

Reaction score
Well,
The past 5 days i've been up in avoca at my grandparents vineyard.. Really nice place about 27acres in total which is pretty rad.

My pa has a 1979 Holden V8 ute, and a Yamaha 250cc Quad :D
He started up the ute and it roars man! VROOOM VROOOOOOOOOOM..
The quad however is a piece of shit because the tyres are flat lol.. but its rideable and was okay. I took my bike up there and built a pissy little jump that basically caved in on the first time trying to jump it lol, but I jumped it anyway,

Heres the vid of the jump lol.. and me chasing kangaroos on the bike.. cant really see the kangas but, Didnt get this other time on filmm.. Was like 50 kangaroos like 3 familys together.. and I chased them about 10 acres to my grandparents house it was LOL.. oh well

YouTube - Pitbike Riding At Avoca

Heres a lil vid of my pas ute lol

YouTube - Holden 1979 V8 ute

In 2 years it will be 30 years since he bought it lol, anyway.. we are keeping it because my Uncle is like a massive car fanatic and is gonna do it up one day :D

And there was a Hotrod show in avoca.. Ill post up some pictures later..

brb doods, gotta reset da pc..
kthx

lol nice helmet cam lol jump bit small me old man gota farm up at talbot so we go 2 avoca every now then

Oh nice man, when my track is built.. well hopefully is built.. come up for a ride man :D .. Talbot is a pretty mad place :sarcasm:

Latest posts

Back