Awesome eBay Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats sweet! it looks alot like a braapstar! its gott all the goodies! fast ace forks and shock!!! piss off that air filter replace it with a uni!

looks pretty good for ebay, i say go for it but wouldnt pay much more than a g plus post. pretty close to an mso elite an they r 2g's plus

mso elite is alot different to these in many aspects! mso elite have cnc frame! cnc hubs and a whole lot of other cnc goodies!

Yes it is almost the same as a mso elite, well the mso pro has less features than this and it is $1 400 or somthin so i recon it might be alright, ile piss off those plastics and get some good ones though. Yeah and air filter

haha, sixeven we aint all got thousands of dollars to fork out at these bikes like yourself.

I have a good quote from the china shootout by a Jap 50 rider. "I like RIDING too much to own a e bay bike" which means you spend more time working on those things than you do riding them. Good call if you ask me. I never have to fix shitty lil things on my honda but boy did we have to mess around with some chinas yesterday. Maybe they weren't pre delivered properly, but still I'd rather have less money in my pocket and a quality ride than more money and a crapheap fo a bike.

check both the specs apart from tha frame there aint much difference (not $1200 worth anyway)cnc goodies .......what?

I have a good quote from the china shootout by a Jap 50 rider. "I like RIDING too much to own a e bay bike" which means you spend more time working on those things than you do riding them. Good call if you ask me. I never have to fix shitty lil things on my honda but boy did we have to mess around with some chinas yesterday. Maybe they weren't pre delivered properly, but still I'd rather have less money in my pocket and a quality ride than more money and a crapheap fo a bike.

I know some people wont agree with this anyways, i understand that a good quality ride will cost me more, hell i wanted a honda from the start, but while your riding your honda round youll never know whats under the seat untill you start having to fix things and modd it, so what i recon most of the fun is in riding it but when you start fixing things and start doing modifications then youll know what your bike is made of, and have an understanding of minibike setups. And know how to repair your own bike if you ever f#*k it up.

So in conclusion, when you do know how to repair minibikes such as chinese ones therfore making them even better each part that you have to repair, so when your done nothing will break on it.

i say go for it. i have a similar chinese ebay bike and am proud to have it. Only broken 3 parts 2 clutch levers and a brake all because i was hitting tight berms too fast way too fast. Well worth the money.:D

hi mate buy one, i have, love it heaps quick and still only running it in. beats a 02 xr80 easily. the guy who sells them is excellent took 3 days to get to adelaide bike is excactly as pictured which is a change for ebay.

I don't get on here and talk up crap bikes and make comments that influence all the other school kiddies to go out and waste their money on heaps of crap. I don't see you posting any useful information. If I want to learn something I visit other forums because there is to much dribble on here (no offence to all the posters that really know what they're on about).

this is the fun of having a china! if u brake it u replace it with something better untill you get no problems! (also an excuse for other things)

Latest posts

Back