Awsome location rides

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tez350

Reaction score
Thought could put pics up of some wicked location rides and stories.. heres mine..

My mate bought another mates pitpro 140 and his parents own land down south so we organised a ride day for saturday. We Left Adelaide at 8m sat, and got down cape jervous way around 10.

Prob a good 20 mins of riding down dirt roads we came to the top of a hill.. with a dead end and an old ruin. The fog was awsome..
Image234.jpg

Image235.jpg

So we turned around and took another road which headed towards the coast.. and go to another stop with a few gates. by this time the fog had cleared..

View of kangaroo island
Image236.jpg

the road we had to take
Image237.jpg

with a few tricks here and there we made it to our secret destination :D
Check out the view!
Image238.jpg

And thats what was over the edge..
Image239.jpg

Not long after this, we continued further before realising all the spokes in my rear wheel had come loose. So there i was in the middle of nowhere tightning every spoke.. some had broken. So was pretty buckled..

Also while riding.. was raining on and off.. and the bike kept spluttering at low revs.. when i took the air filter off.. theres no grit in there.. so im thinking either water got into carb or do people have trouble with these cdi's when their wet? its weird because its fine when i wash it and start it, but seems when i ride and get it wet it splutters.. bah.. but after a half hour ride from the middle of nowhere.. my bike finally spluttered to a stop in my mates driveway.. so was very lucky.. was awsome fun tho.. will be doing it again soon..

Latest posts

Back