awsome trails

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50s BRotherhood #1

Reaction score
alot of people won't take any notice or like this thread but those who ride pushies will....this would have to be one of the best set of trails i have seen i wish i could ride them know lol:

YouTube - ondulation

i can't imagine how much time and effort have been put into these

cheers tim

thats insane, so much fun and work has gone into them,

imagine spending years getting them right, than council find it and bulldoz it flat:p

Rofl ^^^^^

I dont even ride pushys, well not often .. My mountain bike back tyres tube exploded still havent got it fixed anyway, but even I can see that they are great and alot of work has gone into them. They look perfect aye :p

i want that in my back yard!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, that is fully sick. i don't ride along trails, just ride to places and do tricks in car parks with mates.
cheers

there fuckin mad.....they would be soo smooth to ride omg i want them lol

thats what u call good managment. thaey look super smooth. nice pop on the jumps to

how goods the dirt they have too use

me My Brother and My Mate Did something like that same size jumps but not as many as them.. but it rained alot and they went down and dmbkunts went and wrecked them so we dont bother anymore.. we soent 3 months on the track aswell.. half done

they are pimp as, thats the kind of trails i hit on the CRF when the pushy riders let me ride

damn youtube is down for some reason i will have to check it out soon.

We have a fully maintained BMX track here where i live in Albion Park it's called South lake BMX and it used to be awesome but they fenced it off for insurance reasons and now you can't ride on it unless you belong to the club and only on race meets and practice meets i think i would use to spend maybe 2 and a half hours there everyday.

thats sweet as i wonder how long that took them to make and man they can compact down jumps wicked

they are so perfect...............would be ausume hillz but when you ride motos on them it needs alot more maintainence

Latest posts

Back