Axels Stocka Build!!!!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free.. Can't beat that. I got a quote to get a frame done from a mob in the Newcastle area to get it painted with a candy apple red from house of kolor and they wanted $450..

Hahaha jase.
Thanks man. Was hoping to keep that a secret until the build was complete but now you've brought it up I'll chuck some pics up tomorrow to show everyone.
Also paint job was free man. A close friends dad done it for me. Real happy!!!

aaaaahhhhh sorry mate :(

Im just excited cos its so damn trick !!!!!!

yeah jase im so happy with how it all turned out!!!!
sorry i haven't put any photos up today boys been busy and riding tomorrow so wont be till monday you'll see soon shearer. lol.
yeah Gerro stoked that it was free paint job tried to pay for it but he wouldnt have a bar of it, and its an awesome job aswell!!!

95879218-9abe-e253.jpg

Here's a photo of the frame forks and swinga all ready to go!!! Can't wait to start assembling it when the tires get in.

Flash look'n hehe, red set's her off.
Local hero have to repaint his bike again so he keep up.

lookn good axel :) be neet to see all together

Hi boys wheels are on now engines in rear brakes are set up about to put the pipe on just waiting on some last pieces I'll prob start a new thread from beginning to end. Can't wait to ride it.

Yeah I'm stoked with how it turned out!!!

Last edited:
My stocka is now about 95% complete all it needs is stickers and plastics which I have, extend some cables to tidy them up and put my ignition cover on it!!! When I start a new thread ill post the URL in here.
GET KEEEN!!!!!

Sounds good man,
Get ready to battle bash bar's with all ya mates on stockas where its at :)

Latest posts

Back