Axles' 2008 Honda CRF50 stocka build, finally done !!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AXEL'S STOCKA BUILD, FINALLY DONE!!!!

Job well done mate, love the colour scheme. Had the chance to see it in person at the open day and the pictures don't do it any justice..

Yeah i love the colour scheme aswell I'm so happy with it all!!! It cost a lot jammo, that is all!!!

You should polish ur ignition & clutch covers, it dulls a bit after a few rides but still looks good and you can bring back the finish with a bit of autosol.

Yeah man it looks sick but the upkeep is too much I wanted it to be practical aswell as awesome. Lol.

I think is easier to look after that the paint cases, it is a @#%> of a job though.. Haha.

You should polish ur ignition & clutch covers, it dulls a bit after a few rides but still looks good and you can bring back the finish with a bit of autosol.

I used to be a metal polisher many years ago and as much as I love the chrome look, it would be too much, and like you said the up keep would be horrific. Love the build mate well done!!

Sorry Gerro no insult intended.. :)

So happy with how the build turned out man. I've got to say it so good to build a bike on someone else's money other than my own haha. Now get some dirt on that thing!!!

Haha. Yeah my hip pockets a fair bit lighter now. Lol. Yeah I can wait to get it dirty man. Going to be soo fun.

Haha. I don't think so shearer I haven't been on a stocka for ages ay. Lol.

Such a nice stocker, couldnt stop looking at it at the open day. love the forks and swingarm, little dress up peices under the bolts. no wonder you got best stocker

Thanks turdo. I had to have something different I couldn't have forks, frame and swinga all the same colour like everyone else's. haha. Styv fmf made the stock bore ti pipe back when 50's first started heaps rare. Really hard to find. Thanks to all for positive feedback.

Yea geez looks good as in looking round for a ti pipe but not having much luck... Any advantage to having a ti pipe or just looks and sound?

Yeah pretty much just looks and sound. Im so glad I got it when it came up for sale.

Finally got to ride the stocka a couple of weeks back up at glenbawn dam track. Goes soo good I can't wait to get out there with other stockas!!!

Latest posts

Back