Backyard Nationals round 2

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
geez wish i lived closer lol
all the good things are no where near i live lol

do a road trip with a few mates.. plenty of us drive to bathurst

started work on the track today, anyone got any requests to what they want on a race track?

wat u guys drive to bathurst for the bathurst 1000 v8's or sumfin

started work on the track today, anyone got any requests to what they want on a race track?

You gotta put in a river with a bridge like on the 50 nuts 3 track haha.

Im trying to find a pic of it...

one more week to go. hope everyones keen for a fun days racing. track is looking sweet.

1 more day!! Lets see a good turn out guys. Everyone complains they have nowhere to ride these days. Tomorrows all about fun.
Sign in from 7am, Practice at 9am, racing at 10am, should be wrapped up by 3.30pm
BBQ and drinks available.

Ring or txt me for the address..0402143176

cheers to everyone that came for the race and waited for the rain to pass. in the end was a great day of racing and from what i can tell everyone had fun.

YEAH GREAT DAY HAD MATT.
thanks again and who from this site went???
congrats matt Done well

HERE ARE SOME PICS of me out there
Picture004-1.jpg

Picture026-3.jpg

Picture026-3.jpg

Picture017-3.jpg

the last pic.. how slammed is that van in the background..

awesome shots aswell seduce..

i will be building a track soon hopefully aswell as my missus' parent just bought another house with some land and said i can..

Thanks mate
yeah the van is on bags
me and the Wife are in process of buying a house but we are trying to find somewhere with land so we can build a track and have races there to so mini racing can take off.

Latest posts

Back