Bad news :(

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dilox-125cc

Reaction score
hey all i got bad bad news i might b selling my orion :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: neighbours have been comlaing ive had a warning and i guess there arnt alot of places for me to ride :cry: but this is not my final decision yet there may b hope

re

Don't sell it. It looks awesome as an ornimant in the house :) lol.

Even if you ride it rarelly, its worth keeping. For the money you get for selling it, its not worth it.

u can do anything in your back yard from 9am - 5pm. A cop come & saw me one day, and said i can ride all day long in my backyard, and they cant do anything coz it's on private property.
so tell your neighbours to f*** off & do a big dounut on their front lawn

HAHAHA u crack me up. yeh im selling mine 2, but only so i can get new bike need 2 upgrade to sumthing with more grunt. :lol: but true u can make as much noise from 9am to 5pm. i tune my bike all the time neighbours dont like it i dont give a fu** i make it even louder, they dare come 2 my front door and complain they gonna get a beating :lol:

YEah o agree with you guys lol ... :) im going riding late o about 4 with a guy on 540cc and a guy on a 250cc the guy on a 250 cant evan ride mine hahaha this will be funny all mobiles and phones should have 000 preinstalled on there screens

what you need to do is add another muffler to your existing muffler so you end up with two in line, this will keep the noise right down and keep the neighbours quiet. also run your bike at say 15 minutes then rest for 1 hour and do again the same.

Get a tip for it ya dumb dumb.. like 15bucks max, it just clips onto the end of the muffler.. works a treet 60% quiter

Latest posts

Back