Bad Rear Shock

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delza125

Reaction score
hEY GUYS MY REAR SHOCK ON MY ORION IS PRETTY CRAP AND I HAVE TRIED FIXING IT BUT IT IS STILL SHIT:mad CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT SHOCK I SHOULD GET?

Original Thumpstar 06 shock or a Fast ace shock.

Whats wronge with it?
If its to bouncy, go to a service station and try and get pressure stuck in it there.

i dont think a fastace or thumpstar shock will fit an orion. They have a different shock mount setup on the swing arm...

Mate, what orion you got? ill be able to tell you what fits, ive changed a few shocks on orions. Same as most pitbikes, 27mm from eyo to eye on most orions, and 30-35 on the AGB-29.

That would be just a standard cheap "pogo stick" shock in that bike, replaceable with a shock that is 27cm from eye to eye, Id recomend fastace, got one of these in my agb-29 as stock and its superb!

It may not fit. I've seen a batch of those with 200mm shocks. They have the top shock mount welded on way low on the frame.

Delza125 you'll have to give us a measurement from the middle of the top bolt to the middle of the bottom bolt on the shock, with the bike sitting up on a stand or bucket. As long as the rear wheel is off the ground.

Delza125 said:
its 270mm from the middle of the top bolt to the middle of the bottom bolt

Awsome, Though so! You will enjoy the fastace, its a great shock!

first look at the shock and ask if its for a conventional swingarm or aframe swingarm
htre one in the photo looks its for a cantilever
hate to see you get the wrong one.
they are always wrong with spring weight etc.
also be carefull. they are oversprung to make up for no internal dampening system. can be fixed

Back