Bald Tyre At Parwan MX TRack Melbourne

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rider_7

Reaction score
Hey all just wanted to know if anyone has gone riding at parwan with a bald tyre.

Yeah mate, i have on my mates yzf450 and the thing just drifts everywhere lol... depends how powerful your bike is ill say, but depends what track your on too.. what bike do you have ?

hahhah have ridin wif a bald back tyre but not a t parwan,,,,,i learnt the hardway of ridin wif a bald tyre i did it on a yz85 and popped the front wheel up on wet green grass and nearly lost it iwas so scary

lol... Should be fine :p if you just started riding i wouldnt risk it lol you might slip and kill your self lol!

i would say it has about a centimetre and a half of knob height left.

actually ita a little bit less than than maybe half a centimetre.

just don't hit the coners hard and fast because i had a bald tire 3 weeks ago hurt myself alot peg into knee boot cliped wheel awo:(

i have knee gurds but they are crap they move with your knee but not good and uncomftable [axo] and i can't jump with em so i don't were them:mad:

You would be perfect trust me... if i can ride a yzf450 on the sandy track bold as crap.. you can ride a pit pro... are you heading up tomorrow?

i dont know taggyy maybe.I hope so.

Last edited:
Thats allright i cant wait to go you will see me 200% if you go anyways :p

if i come wat sort of bike do you have so i can spot you?

mate if you have less than a centimetre of knob left you are in trouble......

as for riding with a bald tyre, expect to end up on the floor....
________
Small Tits live

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back