bar end plugs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bournie

Reaction score
Ok so I know this isn't entirely to do with my mini bike, but I will soon have the same problem on it so I will just get to know how to do it know.

I want to start racing motocross(on my yz) at the lcoal club.
Accept the rules say that all riders bars must be plugged on both ends.
So I went out an brought some bar end plugs from the local kato shop.
And I am having trouble understanding the instructions onthe back.
Can someone please give me some help with this? (there the barkbuster ones BTW)
Cheers guys

cut ends off grips, cut end off throttle, install, make sure throttle can move freely... done ;)
btw you'll need new grips unless ya don't mind having shorter grip surface

bar ends are tricker than trick lol, I love em, and they save my grips when I stack so win/win :D

img0156ur.jpg

Last edited:
oh kk, but the insert doesn't fit the bar it comes with a bigger one but they don't slide into the larger one?:confused:

the smaller insert is removed, u sdon't just put the bigger oneover top

I might be missing someparts then becuase I only have the top caps the two aleen key bolts two of the small inserts and the amtching little bolty things and then two of the large inserts but they don't have any matching bolts:confused:

hang on no i was wrong the big one does slot on the lil one..... but u need to wind out the adjuster bolt before they;ll fit

if they still don't fit u may have bend the lil one while playin with em or somethin

cmon man this is very simple stuff lol :rolleyes:

I am really confused :confused:
could I bend the ends of the smalled insert back overthe larger one?

Latest posts

Back