Bark Busters?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Worm

Reaction score
Im after some bark busters for my mini.... do the normal bark busters that fit large jap bikes fit these or do you have to purchase 125cc/140cc made bark busters?
Where you guys buy them from? eBay?

cheers

So in my opinion are barkbusters on a pitbike...about as useful as an ashtray in my opinion.... but I would replace the word quick with trendy :p ...trendy but usless....just my opinion bruz:cool:

no, they protect the levers and your hands, i dont really think that the big bike ones will fit, try in the supermoto section of mini chat if there is nothing there ask, but i think some will say make ur own

I picked up a set from Yamoto for $69.95 and I think these are full sized ones. They fit well and look trick.

zeta make ones for kx 85 and klx110s,there just smaller bark buster but still cover everything,normal sized barkbuster fit but they may look to big for the bike,zeta are high quality and last ages

Def worth getting some IMO..... if it saves a couple sets of leavers your in front *high 5*

Is zeta a ebay store? I dont like going out in public yaknow lol

cheers chumps

Latest posts

Back