Bark Busters

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtsGeoff

Reaction score
Hey all

I never see minis with bark busters. Is there any reasin for this?

Geoff

OMG why do i get the Lesbians chat for free add on my post. geez what are they trying to say???

OMG why do i get the Lesbians chat for free add on my post. geez what are they trying to say???

something you should be telling us?

The motard guys (mostly) all run barkies, Cant say ive seen many dirt bikes with them though.

Yes i have to confess i am a lesbian and love girls... Phew i feel better that out in the open.

and for bark busters i will fit mine soon as my broken rib heals.

A few people I ride with have them but not the full on ones with the metal bit, just like a little flap that sits in front of your hand and levers to stop dirt. I have some, but there over kill.

Hi Rach

ta I agree they are an overkill but I think im gonna put mine on. I wouldnt have to replace my clutch lever if i had them on. by the way the jump on my avitar is the one that broke my rib, dammit Pain killers are not enough.

The ones with the metal bit that actually connects on to the bar ends are worth it... Just meant the plastic fantastic no strengthen ones are gay! But I have some pinks one I might put on a bike some day ha ha

I need some for Ando's .... absolutely essential if I'm gunna give 1:13 a shake.

Latest posts

Back