Bars

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoX

Reaction score
hey i bent my bars on my mini bike and was just wonderin what i should get . i have been looking at the pro tapers and stuff what do you guys hav on your mini bikes? cheers

yer there the pro tapers ive been lookin at id def pay the mulla coz the stock ones were shit n those 10 bars wud just b like it .. do "tag" make mini bike bars?

im bidding on sum red barons now "No-Fear" of ebay. hopefully ill win em :D

lol i won my handlebars off ebay for $2.75 + $25.00 postage. thay were the ones from the seller called (no1 importer) quite a bargain huh? lol

thay were anodised red ones. actually i have transformed my bike completely now. cant recognise it. looks pretty sweet. all back with red anodising. ill make a thread and post pics and details soon, when i get all the photos.

yer sweet . i just bought the Red Baron mx bars . they better be good lol . does it mesn that i need to get new grips or what? or can u take everything of from my old bars

yer u could use the original grips but it is a struggle to get the throttle grip off in one piece. thats why i just bout a pair of scott grips off ebay for $25.

no need, you have to pull everything of ie clutch leaver, brake leaver, on and off switch etc... you should just take the extra time to take the grips of and save yourself the money

illusivedreams... ive already gone with the red barons
cheers anyway

Latest posts

Back