BB guns/airsoft

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananasboy91

Reaction score
just thought i would start this up for people to talk about if they got one and what they have shot wiht it and if they still got 1 so yeha eat your hart out

i have shot a few beer cans with a .22 and some other gun dunno what it was though but thats about it lol.

yer i have bbguns and sling shot lots of fun

Last edited:
you can get the sling shot from a sport and leisure store in adelaide. and you can get a 7 cal slug gun from there as well. my uncle got me them for me. and ive been in the shop. its pretty sick

you can get the sling shot from a sport and leisure store in adelaide. and you can get a 7 cal slug gun from there as well. my uncle got me them for me. and ive been in the shop. its pretty sick

How much do the slog guns cost ?

Im trying to find some cheap bb guns in Australia like the ones on American ebay, but cant :(

there are plenty around though

And there what i am trying to find,
what do you think would happen if you got one off ebay shipped in from America? would they detect it at the post office, and next thing you know your on border security ?

bb gun/ slug

any1 know where to get a bb gun or slug gun in the brisbane area if so tell me or if u will sell me yours?

hey sheepy do u know what the shops called and where it is? someone told me there was 1 on hinely street but u had 2 be 18 to buy stuff

if you bought one from america or anywhere overseas they would just consifscate it
but if you go overseas and buy one, you can get them back, just gotta take it apart so it doesnt look like a gun

if your in melbourne, you can get them at carribean markets and im sure most big markets would sell them like the queen victoria markets

how do u no u can get them at the carribean market and queen victoria market did u get one there

so dose anyu1 know where to get one or got 1 for sale in the brisbane area or in QLD???

boys my mate has a home made spud gun but it aint an ordinary 1 lol he made it so you use air to fire it about 100 psi or something and this thing makes slug guns and bbs look like a plastic toy.....we impaled a homemade missile into a gum tree from about 50 meters away and it can launch a beer about 400meters im not real sure on that psi rating but i know ya cant hang onto it when ya fire it otherwise it goes flying outa ya hands behind you and into ya car FU$KING BIG DENT TAHT WAS what im trying to say is forget about sluggies and build ya self one big arse spud gun great fun

Latest posts

Back