BBR D-SECTION Copy exaust to loud

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TDR

Reaction score
OK Ive had this exhaust for a while now and its been loud but OK
now Ive put in my gpx 125 engine in its way to loud.
Does anyone know of any possible baffle modification or muffler tip mods because I'm going to a ride day in December and the last time i went people were on 450s and the only bike you could hear was mine

i like the sound but neighbors at the private track might crack it

cheers andrew

Sorry for the double post.

also i would like it to be quieter but with minimum power loss

Thanks

im pretty sure BBR make muffler tips and silencers for there exhausts??

check out there site or send them an email and with exchage rates you will get it for a good price

im pretty sure BBR make muffler tips and silencers for there exhausts??

check out there site or send them an email and with exchage rates you will get it for a good price

Yeah bbr do.. Like pbk said, email them and you should be able to get one cheap.

Yeah bbr do.. Like pbk said, email them and you should be able to get one cheap.

i would get one but i don't have a credit card but do you know if dhz sell mufflers on there own because dhz don't sell exhausts for perimeter frames i think.

or as i said in the first post any modifications that can be done?

cheapest and way would be to just repack the muffler dude, I got some packing here if you're keen, just PM me.

Best way to quieten down an exhaust is already on MR, just search for it, it was by Snitchy I think, or matt's dad, I cant remember now.

It involved, repacking the exhaust and using a washer to direct the gases through the packing instead of them just going straight through like they would be at the moment.

DHZ mufflers are all really loud from what I have seen.

I Tried searching the threads but i couldnt find any thing
could you post a link
because my searching skills suck :)

Latest posts

Back