BDV Support W/End

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini mullisha

Miniriders Legend
Reaction score
Hello everyone the riders support weekend is a go, the bdv crew have decided that June 7/8/9 (long weekend) would be the best date. Hopefully there will be a band So everyone needs to come, show your support.

The owners of bdv have asked for sensible behaviour on the weekend, ride within your ability, don't ride if your hungover ... it's for your own safety.

Hope to see you all there...

hey man i would luv 2 go coz i hav set up threads sayin save the duck nd stuff so i will probably b there if my parents let me because it will b ma birthday so i dont no wat there plannin 2 do but i am goin 2 try nd get there my hardest. i hope 2 c all of u there nd hav a good time

Yea....hmmm made heaps of bucks,can't be bothered with all the shit,sell the joint make heaps more bucks.

yer those bastards!! atleast we know theres lots of insurance companies willing.... so hopefully a good bunch of people buy it and reopen it..

should give them a call see what really is happening , sounds stupid for anyone to turn down!

lol edit coz im dumb and new to miniriders.com and didnt see dates bahahahaha

Last edited:
ahh.. ever since the foking today tonight tried sticking there nose into mx affairs bdv started corrupting and breaking to bits.. was seen to happen.. be nice if a billion heir popped out thin air and fixed ol bdv up.. aye

Latest posts

Back