bearing housing broken on bse bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tysons_201

Reaction score
Was ridin my mso bike today and went over a little jump and when i hit the ground the back wheel locked up and chain come off and jammed up in the swingarm. I inspected the back wheel and a piece of the hub had broken off which houses the bearing case in the back wheel which caused the back wheel to move causing the chain to come off.
Hopefully this will be covered by the 30 day warranty these bikes come with.
Anyone else experienced this with a bse, monsoon or mso bike?
Also what hub should i get it its not covered as i dont want it to break again?

Is the axle bent? If so, could that have caused it? I reckon they need higher tensile axle and swinger bolts.

new rim, tyre and inner tube for $40 off ebay if supplier does not cover with warranty.

Not sure what size axle and im not real sure if its bent it looks very slightly bent to my eye but im not 100% sure. Its the standard axle that comes on the mso bikes.
Pretty sure mso are covering it also as i have contacted em and they want me to return the wheel but im not real sure if it will be worth it as i will have to post the wheel back and get the tyre changed over which would probably be the same price as getting a new wheel and chain posted.

Just sat the axle on a smooth surface and theres definately a bent but nothing huge.

Just thought i'd let everyone know that i returned the wheel, chain and axle and mso are happily replacing the wheel, disc, chain and axle under warranty free of charge. Should have my bike back running next week thanks to these people:)

i was about to say... if it did brake by fault or tacky parts they would replace it free of charge... i c that the ppl you are dealing with are what u want all ebay sellers to be like

Yeah these people are great to deal with and reply usually within minutes.

Latest posts

Back