Bearings

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motardness!

Reaction score
can anyone reccomend me a decent pair of wheel bearings?
i must admit i have no clue on them.
my wheels dont even roll anymore, bloody chinese stock bearings.
knowing them they are probably plastic.
anyway any help will be greaty appreciated
Peace Fellaz :cool:

Take the old ones out and take them into a bearing shop, than theyll match em up to NTN bearings, that way you know youll get the correct ones,

I have 3 bikes and 2 have different sized bearings,

I use NSK bearings ,
but there are various brands ,when you take your old ones down there just ask the bloke at your local bearing shop which one he would reccomend

i had no idea there was bearing shops.
i guess i have 2 get the yellow pages out
thanks for your help.

i work in a bearing shop......if you just remove your old ones take them to your nearest bearing shop and they will supply you no worry's....skf, fag, ntn, nsk are all good....i recommend nsk or fag

any bearing shop should have them if they don't they are shit heads but should only take a day to get them....im in tassie don't know what bearing shops are about over there

any bearing shop should have them if they don't they are shit heads but should only take a day to get them....im in tassie don't know what bearing shops are about over there

the bearing shops here are like an hour away.
i need more options on how to get my hands on these. :(
if it helps the bearings i need are to suit a atomik motox.
is there someone who sells online?

pull out your bearings and they should have some numbers on them like 6805 or 6205 etc.....if you can tell me the inside diameter, the outside diameter and the width i can tell you what you need but if there is a number on them thats what they are....just give me the measurements and i will identify them for ya and then you can ring the shop and they might have them or they can order them

can anyone reccomend me a decent pair of wheel bearings?
i must admit i have no clue on them.
my wheels dont even roll anymore, bloody chinese stock bearings.
knowing them they are probably plastic.
anyway any help will be greaty appreciated
Peace Fellaz :cool:

Hey man,

I bought some wheel brearings from a ebay store called fusion power products.
I got mine about 2 months ago and they are heaps better quality than the crap chinese bearings that came in my back wheel. They only sell them for 15mm axels tho i think. But for around 8 bucks a set you cant go wrong.
heres a link:

Wheel bearing set suit Pit dirt bikes 125cc 140cc 15mm - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 05-Jul-08 21:58:45 AEST)

auto shops carry bearings usually ntn bearings like
supa cheap autobahn etc etc

auto shops carry bearings usually ntn bearings like
supa cheap autobahn etc etc

im doubting they would carry bearings for bikes.....they stock your standard car wheel bearing kits and thats about it

funny that,
My local auto shop and supa cheap carry bearings for bikes

lol if your right ducar i will love u forever haha.
live 2 mins from one.
so illl have a glance 2moro for em.
those ebay ones dont look too great.
ill chek up the size on them tommorow and will see if they have a number or not if not ill measure them and let you know.
thanks for the help roost and guys

Peace

dude nsk is the only way to go
all the rest are made either in tiawan or malaysia nsk are jap

if you have a 15mm axle then you want 6202DDU DDU stands for full contact seals the rest dont actually come in contact with the inner and outer races these are also a high temp seal

good luck

there are bsc branchs in hobart burnie and a stockist in launi

hit up our site for more info Redirection Page

if they are 6202's any bearing shop will have loads of them they are a very popular bearing i have about 300 in stock

they best brand bearings are FAG, NSK, SKF, NTN, TIMKEN any of these are about the same quality personly i would go with either FAG,NSK or SKF

yeah i got a 15mm axle so the 6202's are what im looking for.
im checkin out 4 stores 2day in my local area i will see if they stock these babys.
ill let you know.
nsk's is all i resort to buying.
peace

Latest posts

Back