Becca's Beach Trip, 3rd edit. . what do you think?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wakey

QLD Beach Killa
Reaction score
She's doing well since its her 5th hour on a bike :)
ENJOY:scooter:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GG7pgmV7PUo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/GG7pgmV7PUo

It's not available to watch on mobile phones dude, I'll check it out on the work PC later.

Jealous much?(me), the fact you take ya pretty missus instead of me is not right. haha, just jokes, looks like bec enjoys getting out on the bikes mate. You are so editing my vids from now on, pro-bono of course lol. Im taking a spare rim next time or tube or solid rubber tyre, oh yeah we will take the bbq also.

yeah ill grab the gazebo and sun shade and we will make a day of it.
take the quad, pittys and bbq

moderators i hope i was alright using the mini riders logo,
it can be removed if needed

yeah ill grab the gazebo and sun shade and we will make a day of it.
take the quad, pittys and bbq

moderators i hope i was alright using the mini riders logo,
it can be removed if needed

Im sure there would be no problems, your video looks great & promotes minibike riding in a positive social way..

Last edited:
Looking the goods mate, Sweet edit and a great spot to ride!!!!

Come the 21st for townsvilles first mini meet up thanks to wakey im hoping we can together get some pics and vids. We have atleast 7 coming so far which is 2 more than i expected but there is still a week and a bit so more may arrive, But we gotta start somewhere and hopefully this can be a monthly expedition. Good thing is its all above board as wakey has spoken to the ranger direct and its a go ahead. good stuff james.

Probably one of the best pitbike vids I've seen dude, and some reps to ya for what your doin for the seen up there in Townsville too.

I bloody swear I'm the only bloke on this forum who's misses doesn't/can't ride a pitbike! :(

Probably one of the best pitbike vids I've seen dude, and some reps to ya for what your doin for the seen up there in Townsville too.

I bloody swear I'm the only bloke on this forum who's misses doesn't/can't ride a pitbike! :(

Gonna get the lad to have a go at editing from the footage on my contour corey and see what happens, Ya missus just needs to see the light and then bang...she will realise that she needs a pitbike, i still feel for ya when you got that little green bike for her and she said no way, i feel your pain dude, that was a let down i reckon.

Love your vids mate, it's good your mrs is keen and comes out to play with you o and noticed you polished up your swinga! Looks a treat

Thank mate glad your enjoying them.:thumbup:
nah thats just the original swinger, the bike was only 2 months old when i changed everything to what it is now :)
lots of shiny spare parts left though

Latest posts

Back