Been a while..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOXraceWES

Reaction score
Damn it's been a while since I have been on here! How are you all? Hope you all remember me!

Not much of a change from my 110cc Stomp Racing pitbike although I have just bought some new parts today although I can't get the little beast to start up. I went in to hospital for about a month, came back and now she's not too well. Firing but just not wanting to start. I'll get her checked out tomorrow and put some videos up.

Nice to be back,
FOXraceWES (Foxy)

of who couldnt forget you lol

what were you in hospital for

and with the bike try pouring out the fuel and try some fresh stuff, do your valve clearances and maybe give your a carby a clean

I had broken both my collar bones, leg, arm and punctured a lung. Hurt but I have to admit, it was quite funny. I tried back flipping a CRF150 RB - don't ask why.

I've tried all of that, no luck. I'm going to try and take it in to a garage tomorrow, see if they're able to fix it.

Last edited:
Supp lil homey , hows ya doing , good to see ya back , say Gday to ya bro for us and keep off them big bikes , they'll kill ya

I had broken both my collar bones, leg, arm and punctured a lung. Hurt but I have to admit, it was quite funny. I tried back flipping a CRF150 RB - don't ask why.

I've tried all of that, no luck. I'm going to try and take it in to a garage tomorrow, see if they're able to fix it.

Fark man, please tell me you have footage of that

Well it turns out that I have somehow bent my inlet valve and also blown my top end gasket. Don't ask me how, don't know. I can understand about the gasket, left with water inside and worn away at the seals but valve? Peculiar!

I should be up and riding on Thursday.

Latest posts

Back