BEGGINERS - Advice on new Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pavloh

Reaction score
Hi

I just wanted to get some advice, me and two mates are looking at buying some dirt bikes to get into some bush bashing, i have had a look at the pit bikes but think they are a bit small considering we weight 95kg+ lol. We have been looking at some local distributors

Recreational Imports P/L ::Home

pocket bike

Also been checking out some trail bikes on ebay in particular the NEW 2007 ProX ALLOY 250cc PIT DIRT BIKE MOTOR THUMPSTAR.

Just wanted to know if anyone here has any experience with any of these sorts of chines import bikes and what they would recommend for 3 blokes just starting out to purchase. We wont be doing any crazy jumps etc as i said above just a bit of bush bashing, and riding trails like the watagans, menai etc.

Any adivce would be much appreciated.

Well yeah I own one and I LOVE IT!!

Nothing has gone wrong with mine and MSO has the BEST service.

Everyone says get a pitpro but I don't know why, mso's are better and thats a fact.

SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS!

hi fellas i was wondering bout gettin a crf50?? and i am i better off with a different mini or go for the honda?

help would be good..........

hasnt your MSO had heaps of problems sidney?

no???

the motor seized but that was partly my fault LOL

but trust me they are good

how small are the MSO bikes in comparison to a full size trail bike?

we are looking at getting full size bikes, i think we will look a bit funny on smaller bikes seeing some of us are pretty big lol

nah you'le look more funnyier on a full size china, china's are only good up to 140cc anything past that and it's probaly not worth gettin

Well if your thinking of riding in the Wattagans you'll need something with rego.Particularly now they are having more crack downs on this area, the other week they apparently fined 32 riders varying for thing from unreged unlicenced uninsured (thats about $1500 worth now) and even got some morrons for riding without helmets as well.And apparently this is going to be a regular thing now due to a lot of complants by locals and because of a few accidents involving unlicenced and unregoed riders.One of our groups even see the boys in blue up there on 4 bikes, midweek a few weeks back.
BIT

Hey.
im been looking at Atomik ProX 125cc.
Can u please tell me are these bikes good values for the price??
Thanks guys

i would buy a mso 140s or an atomik nitrous over the prox.

Latest posts

Back