beginner tracks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serbs69

Reaction score
hey i have only just started riding recently after a very long time away from bikes and need to find a track i can ride and learn on etc cheers for any help

ohh yeh lol im from western suburbs, sydney. as for how far to travel...probably no more than an hr or so, ive heard theres a track at appin but u need membership etc and theres pacific park i only know by name and theres one i just heard of tonight in quakers hill but thats only open wed and sats.....my problem is i dont know any of these places AND we are 3 beginner riders u may as well say, one at 12, one 27 (me) and my mate whos a bit older, we are also on dhz pit and a chinese copy atomik so any tracks that we could learn on rather than a flat park would be great...

Come to the planned ride day next weekend. Or just jump in head first and go racing. you might be better at it than you think

ill look into it, thx for the heads up mate....if not is this a common thing you guys do? the kid would be keen as to meet some other people

its the start of the seacon so keep ya eye on things on here and come have a look sometime

well i just started on a dhz 140 with the bigbore exhaust and lots other goodies apparently lol will get some decent pics up soon, the kid rides an atomik 150 which isnt too bad for a learner bike i guess, not as fast as the 140 though :D

Latest posts

Back