BENDIGO/EAGLEHAWK or nearby riding spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sniper

Reaction score
I live in bendigo and i usually go to the whipstick forest in eaglehawk or up behind kmart near bighill or behind the aerodrome but its all fire trails and gets pretty boring after a while.

Anyone got some better spots?There is a track at moto x track at ravenswood but you have to be a member and they want a fortune just to ride there,they can get stuffed.If they dropped there prices they would have heaps more kids and families going there spending there money and they could use the money to make there track better but thet are just too bloody greedy.

I got given a petition to get signatures to open the tooleen track back up again.But we will see how it goes.I dont care about riding illegally in the bush,the cops and goverment can get stuffed(f00k the police).I grew up riding in the bush legally so i will continue too for the rest of my life.Fook fiving the government more bloody money.

I found out that the wanker that gave me the petition is not even on the commitee and is a little bit miss guided.The tooleen track is open.

Latest posts

Back