Best Bike for $800

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daniel40

Reaction score
hey everyone i might by a new bike wat do use think is best for $800 pitpro outlaw pitpro 125rr or save up abit more and get a x6r??

Last edited:
i would do the outlaw, y u gettin a new bike so soon, i would wait longer till u get like over $1,500 and get a good bike. the mxb will last a while so keep riding and saving i would say..

So, you've already got a bike.. your going to buy another bike to keep you entertained.. then your going to get another bike?

Dude, are you retarded?

yeh, just save $500 right now instead of blowing it and starting from scratch saving $1300!!!

but my dads buying em all lol so i dont have to save

still, if u get a new bike now ur dad will say u already got 2 perfectly fine bikes so wait to get the pro

well, it is wat all dad's would say in common-sence.
if u had 2 perfectly good mountain bikes and then u asked ur dad for a new one a few months after getting the last one and the 2nd one isn't even a year old what would he say??

He would say, sell your other one.

ah yeh, but if it was only a few months old than he would just say hang on.
besides, wats the point of gettin a new bike? ur little mxb is goin okay isn't it?

Latest posts

Back