Best crf50 set up?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glossoco

Reaction score
Hi all, for christmas im getting my first proper motobike a crf50 brand new,
So whats the best mods to get ill definetly get a pro taper bar riser kit and taller seat but what else? To give it a bit more power ? whats the best brands? cheers

Hey mate I have five0 bar kits much better quality then poo taper!! Also have five0 dress kits seats seat covers bash plates graphics TBR foot pegs peg mounts fork kits everything billet not cast and plastic like pro taper .. Give me a call at buzzbikes and I can sort your crf50 from mild to wild

Bore kits best bang for buck depending if your wanting to just get a 88cc limited bore kit which includes cylinder high comp piston carby manifold and uni filter for $275 or for a the bore kit that includes the TB v1 race head onto is $439

With crf40's Skye is the limit..... Or what your supplier can offer haha let me know

Best stocker setup to make it feel a lot better to ride and jump

+1 fork left kit
Bar kit
Tall seat
Fast ace 250lb rear shock
Heavy duty peg mount
Billet pegs (makes it feel alot better to ride)
Billet rear pedal brake (makes it feel a lot better to ride)

More power upgrades budget:

Cam
Uni filter
Better pipe, FMF, DRD fast 50 speed pipe the smaller diameter header the better.. Anything an inch in diameter and you won't get the back pressure you need to get that little 50cc cranking

There's a whole world of things you can do sneaky in a 50cc porting polishing decking the head a mm getting a high comp piston, inner rotor kit for a snappy response!! Depending what you want to do with it?

Best power as I said is the 88cc limited kit cam,filer, carby, throttle cable, manifold to match the head port high comp 52mm piston and alloy 52mm cylinder nice and light for $275 and will double your power output if not more with a good pipe! I know abit about crf50's and making them boogie but so do a lot of people on here give me a call :)

Latest posts

Back