best exhaust?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvage

Reaction score
im looking to get a whole exhaust system. thats a muffler and pipe.

i want loud with lots of performance.

anyone got any ideas?

best one to get?links?

havnt seen u on here in a while mate

but people say the h-bomb from dhz,maylands etc are good for $150 and sounds realy tuff but do need to rejet or retune your carby

Yeah i just saw the H-bomb. looks nice, i can retune the carby so it sounds like a good idea.

and yeah iv been outta the game for a while. lost faith in riding for a while, fixed my bike up went to motard on the weekend. had heaps of fun cant wait to go back in like 2 weeks.

best performance and sound muffle would have to be a bbr best pitbike parts eva check them oout but they are very pricy just go google and type in bbrmotorsports (Y) have fun

^^^

wtf l0l

im sure he dont wanna spend 400 buks + on a bbr exhaust mate

^^^
well he asked for the BEST exhaust and that has to be it

Yoshimura is a loud exhaust & a good performer, five o are real loud and have good up top power, the five o pipe comes with the spark arrestor in but once you remove this it becomes alot louder. I dont know how much you wanna spend but both pipes arnt cheap.

im kinda keen on a new exhaust as well, mines just the standard one with the baffles out so its kinda loud which is good but ive pissed off quite a few people, are the h bomb and t4 replicas any good? quieter then standard straight pipe haha?

im kinda keen on a new exhaust as well, mines just the standard one with the baffles out so its kinda loud which is good but ive pissed off quite a few people, are the h bomb and t4 replicas any good? quieter then standard straight pipe haha?

get the hbomb my m8 got the t4 copy and it rattles and the welding and all that aree such baddd quality

get an yoshi like mine it only cost $150 wif an header and the sound is so nice

made by yoshi but in thailand
it not fake like the others around (like ppls said i had) it much nicer finsh and sound.

Latest posts

Back