Best exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttr90man

Reaction score
Hi guys I have had a look around and i couldn't find any info on a KLX 110 exhaust. Just wondering what exhaust is best for the KLX 110s , stock engine just after market BBR air cleaner .

Id go the yoshimura rs2

I literally just sent back a brand new pro circuit klx110 pipe it was the wrong pipe for my LXR but the right pipe for a klx 110 !! Damn it would of been a cheap quick sale too !!

Last edited:
Yeah mate sorry i only sent it back a few days ago too But to let you know they are also very nice pipe considering i had one in my hands the build quality and looks are second to none !

Around $390 shipped for the whole lot ....Buzz bikes in Vic has one mate its the one i sent back

I think pro circuit is too big for a stock 110
I'd think maybe something like the TwoBrothers pipe would be better
And the Yoshi is WAYYY too big

I think pro circuit is too big for a stock 110
I'd think maybe something like the TwoBrothers pipe would be better
And the Yoshi is WAYYY too big

Ive read a million articles on pipes for stock and modded klx110's ...

Two bro is nice pipe and will work well but probably the smallest out of the bunch in header size

If your running stock and or looking to add power later... gains can be achieved with a pro circuit due to its smaller header size which steps up midway so in either form it will perform nicely its 32mm at its largest point

Stay away from the fmf 4.1 unless your running a big bore they ridiculously big pipes

I will agree with Karlos on the yoshi its def big like the fmf's towards the rear although not as large at the header as the fmf's BUT in saying that i haven't come across anyone who's run them on a stocker and complained they lost power .
I very much doubt you would gain any though either ....

Smallest - two bros
Smallish - pro circuit
Big - yoshi
Mother of all pipes - FMF 4.1

All depends on how far you wanna go with the motor later on ...

I had a 4.1 on a klx110 with just a mild 134cc kit i think it was , and it ran awesome.

The yoshi's have 2 model headers for the klx , one that is a reasonable size straight out of the head , and another that is massive all the way to the rear .

Latest posts

Back