Best Jumping Pitty out of the crate?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L4FMX58

Reaction score
Whats the best pitbikes uv seen that handles well off, say, a small ramp/ big ramp or largish dirt hit? thinking more in the FMX sence?

and whats it cost? lol
What would be better, CRF style or KLX style?

chill
Ding

ducar a provert wouldnt be as good as a new 08 motovert out of the box

nah provert is a different bike the motovert would be alot better

i have the pitpro 140xr and that thing handles 30 foot aussie comp ramp hits straight out of the box(just changed the fork oil and replaced with thicker 15watt sylkolen oil) and for a bike that averages at about $1200 deliverd thats a pretty good setup, hitin ramps constantly every weekend and has never had a fualt with suspension,rims or headset and iv had a few 25 foot flatlands haha

porvert= 2006 motovert pro

the best buy far is the 08 motovert pro wif a elka rear and Marchozzi shivers mark 2 up front.... cant get better in a mini

and it got the record to show

Hey L4FMX58, if your after something that will hit ramps all day everyday and you don't want to break the bank fire us an email [email protected] we're doing awsome deals on the Elite ATM. You'll be surprised at what you can pick one up for ;)

Cheers, Ken

that would have been the next choice an mso
is i heard they were hitting 50ft plus out of the box
was that even an elite?

it was the sr and maybe sx i think not 100% but

It was the Elite, see 50s Brotherhood Nov07. Our riders are using the SR for racing but both the SR & SX would hold up to ramps no worries.

The first two pics in the link below are of DAN-gerous on the Elite, he had it out to 60ft in these shots - stock, just lots of locktite.

MSO Motocycles

Bye, Linda

my 140xr kills ramps straight out of the box! thats how pitpro rolls, talking to there rep and they built the 140xr around jumping large and small tight hits

but he wants to know the best bike for hitting ramps and your $1000 bike wouldnt compare to a $2500 mso or motovert ect

Latest posts

Back