best mini boots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12a_rx2

Reaction score
alright lookin at gettin myself some mini boots

just wonder what you guys think about the ones u have,

im mainly lookin for sumthin thats gona give me plenty of movement still

yeh tossin up between them and some alpinestar tech 2s

but wana hear wat yas think about any otheres

I run the tech 2s and they are tough as hell. Slammers are more like work boots which let you move your ankle more but alpine stars are just like a full size moto boot only shorter. Very stiff and sturdy. Mine have saved my ankles many times. From my bad riding and landings.:eek:

hmm ok thanks for the reply

sounds to me like tech 2's might be a bit stiff for me and slammers might be the go

im rearly not a fan of riding in stiff boots, ive givin my tech 6's a go and it dont feel to good

if anyone wants to swap me some size 10 mini boots for my tech6's that would be good :p

You want Tech 2's for sure, Slammers are glorified ag bike boots. The tech 2's feel sick as and arent that hard to get used to at all. I wouldnt ride without mine now. You still get loads of "Feel" with them but dont get smashed ankles or toes. Plus you wont wear out sneakers all the time either, thats the bit i like...

i don't use boots at all... for mini's, just some of the 661 ankle brace's & my etnies!!
661racebrace.jpg

Latest posts

Back