Best Moto for money Discussion

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quincy

Reaction score
hey guys. just wanted to start a discussion and seeing tho im looking for a bike, i think it could help every one.
lets try and keep in the bikes under $1500 or cheaper

Have three catagories: try to explain your answer and why you would chose that bike.

# Best bike for money 125cc:

# Best bike for money 140cc:

# Best Bike for money overall:

i want to try and keep it in the cheaper bike for the poeple who are starting out and looking for a good cheap bike.
any other ideas for the thread chuck them up.

include: reliability, looks, strength, components, features and most of all performance.

thanks. every one has an opinion.

Last edited:
for under$1500 if i was buying a bike now it would be a MSO pro

kk. why would u go that bike over the rest.

it has DNM suspension all round
decent frame
good tyres
good engine and its just a great bike

ask anyone thats ever delt with MSO and they will tell you not to go past them best seller and great people in the buissiness

MSO all the way. They are the best bang for your buck. Customer service from Ken and Linda is top notch, best in the industry. Im so glad i live near them. If its your first bike and dont mind sacrificing quality for saving some money, id probably say DHZ.

MSO Motocycles - Home

yeh i wanted something fairly cheap. were would be the best place to find a dhz.
wat do people think of the TDR 140cc off ebay. there is a few difrent models but cant really tell what the difrence is. the models are PX0, AG2, AG3 and AG4. just wondering because there a cheap bike. does any one have one?

The best place to get a dhz is ebay. The other bikes u mentioned are of poor quality and I would advise to stay away from them. The TDR 140 they sell is not from TDRMOTO and are low quality also, TDR bikes can be purchased through Pimpit industries

PIMPIT - Home

As previouisly mentioned MSO are a great bike aswell and DHZ are well worth the $600-$700 they sell for on ebay.

thanks for the advice guys.
keep it comming.

is there a certain model that os better in the dhz range.
they seem to be more in my price range. just dont no if i like the look of the plastics sitting up so high and showing so much on the frame.

ya mate mso all the way as motoxxx mentioned with the dnm shock and good frame etc

mso are great bikes. but a little expensize but saying that you get a top bike.
it all comes down to what ya want to do with it, and how big you are.
a another great bike(for value) would be dhz if you want some height and a decent amount of quality they are the ones being so cheap.
but it all comes down to the rider(thats my opinoin)

Last edited:
I don't see how you could say mso's are expensive dude?
They have just put their elite down to like $1,999...Plus miniriders get better prices..
The elite can jump like 40ft out of the box no worries..
The pro is definately the bike to get for $1.5k, no doubt about it. As everybody has been saying, dnm suspension, good frame, strong wheels, quality parts etc.

Yep the Mso is very good value for money! When u add up the total cost of everything like the suspension ect then it is very good value 4 money. You could not build one for cheaper.

Latest posts

Back