best pit bike to buy under $1000

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do a search been asked a million and one times....under $1000 um pitpro and DHZ, you might be able to get second hand motovert or genuine thumpstar.

^^^^ what bulldog said... mate the thing that seperates DHZ and pitpro, is that they offer good strong reliable products at a great price, and they have GREAT aftersales backup, parts fallback, and a vast array of performance upgrade parts that SUIT THE BIKES THEY SELL!!..
you cant go wrong with either "brand"

do a search been asked a million and one times....under $1000 um pitpro and DHZ, you might be able to get second hand motovert or genuine thumpstar.

umm i did a search on pit pro 125r are these bikes any good for 800 or wat?

yeah more brands then i could poke a stick at.. most trusted probably pitpro and dhz unless you wanted to spend a bit less and get an atomik.. when u pay a bit more it gets you that extra qaulity. good luck

Mate I just bought a Pitpro 125RR for my son, hasnt arrived yet but I did heaps of research and for $850 with about $240 worth of spares thrown in I reckon it was a bit of a bargain. They look like they are pretty well made, Lifan motors are one of the better Chinese donks too I reckon. There dont seem to be to many places left in Brissie to buy bikes any more. Used to be they were everywhere. I struggled to find 2 or 3 shops with bikes. I guess there about but they need to advertise more.

Had an Atomik for about 3 years and love it or hate em it was pretty good to my hip pocket and my boy had tons of fun.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back