Best place to buy a new bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HSV_Hunny04

Reaction score
Hey guys i am looking at buying a new bike and i have been looking around on the net for places i have heard small wheel deals at lawton is good has anyone bout a bike from there and got a good deal with prices also any other places around the sunshine coast to caboolture area who sells good bikes hopefully you can help me out thanks

most places will ship to your door if you have an idea of how to put one together. usually theres not that much involved in it. dhz is always a good buy. good customer service with good bikes.

Get this >> DHZ OUTLAW 140

Excellent bike DHZ is renowned for quality and great customer service and aftermarket parts

FREE POSTAGE !

^^^ Wheel size doesn't change sitting position. Should be looking at frame size something like crf70 or klx110

Im 5.7 and my DHZ Dpro 160 is perfect height / length .

The suspension on these mid/minis are quite long regardless of wheel size

CRF 70 or CRF 50 style frames on the DHZ bikes are the same seat height so it makes no diffrence.....

Its frame length sitting position like carlts mentioned

Both 780mm hight which is heaps

CRF 50 = ground clearance : 315mm and length of 1160mm

CRF 70 = 265mm and 1190mm

Last edited:
ahh k thank for this info i will be looking in to them more now and hopfully my other bike sells asap so i can buy a new one thanks heaps

I have to agree with nickv1980 get the outlaw from DHZ. They have great customer service and good bikes too at a good price. If your worried about size can i suggest the Dpro 140 its got abit more room to move around on because its crf70 copy not a smaller 50 size no taller just feels more comfortable imo. Hears my Dpro 140 after a couple of add ons and a face lift and for a 140 it still hauls ass. I talked em down to $1050 too.

Last edited:
PSTO are another execllent choice but 125's get boring fast.......

Latest posts

Back