Best place to get riding gear in Melbourne?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach88

Reaction score
I just moved back to Melbourne and don't really remember the best place to get stuff reasonably priced. I don't wanna buy it online as I need to try it on. Need everything from helmets to boots and all in between.

ciniworx drive a great bargin I brought some today great team of ppl to deal with and have found there customer service is outstanding

Last edited:
you can just go into any big moto shop try the stuff on then just buy it online like from BTO thats what i did :)

i go into amx .. they let you try stuff on and they have a decent supply of cheap to expensive

Yeah I know Eddie at Ciniworx. But have they got much girls stuff? Last time I went in there they didn't have much. But that was a fair while ago.

lol thanks Jase, but I'd have to sell my own kidneys and frankies kidneys to afford to by anything from there!

As Zwebx said, AMX have all different types of gear for both Male and Female. Most of the time you will get a very good cheap deal.

lol thanks Jase, but I'd have to sell my own kidneys and frankies kidneys to afford to by anything from there!

Rach, they have heaps of girls stuff, pretty pink ones too if that's your thing. Exactly the same price as everywhere else for riding gear. In fact I got all my stuff there and got wicked discount, better than anyone else could offer me.

Looked in peter stevens... eh might go back there for a helemt but nothing else was appealing. Where is AMX?

Like their facebook page they sometimes have sales/clearances and then you will surely get a bargain because prices are cheap

gumtree i scored a brand new 661 axcel white helmet on the website for 250$$ i got it for 50 and a free pair of goggles

also if you wanted, amx is right next to the bicycle track so you could ride there if your coming from the train park area or from around the basin or ride a pitty... if you dare :p

Latest posts

Back