bet ya cant do this hillz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never seen anything like it - that guy is SO precise, he's a machine :eek:

Damn, pretty good... never seen the bmx style trials bikes before.. seen hard tail mt-bikes doing that stuff but his gaps were huge.

yeh, it was okay, i've seen better tho, i saw a guy that jumped a massive lake tha was like over 3 m's wide and like 5 meters deep! not too mention he was jumping across wet and slippery rocks!
still, i wonder how they do that! SKILLZZZ

holy c@#p, there should be a law against that. They are not from this planet. Green blood I say. do ya agree?

there pretty mad there bikes look weird must be a special type custom for them

they are called trials bikes and they are very expensive, i know wat u think, no they are not the trials bikes with motors! if its not trials bike that is a word tht sounds like trials cos a friend has one

Damn, pretty good... never seen the bmx style trials bikes before.. seen hard tail mt-bikes doing that stuff but his gaps were huge.

yeah i know the 3 time australian mt bike trials champion and also another bloke steve marsh who was up the top in aust and other countries watched him clear about 2 levels of 50 steps huge leap.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back