Big bore Duel Exhaust.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mso140s

Reaction score
I have a MSO140s with a lifan motor. I have recently put a big bore duel exhaust sysetem from DHZ on. I got it all on without a worry. BUT..... When i started it,i found that it blows smoke out of ONLY one exhaust,and it blows out the exhaust that is on the none standard side. (If that makes sence) I have checked in the exhaust to see if there i any thing in there. I have let it run to see if the muffler packing needs to be worn in ETC ETC ETC. Still Smoke.
It only blows smoke when its sitting there on idol. As soon as i nip the throttle it stops blowing smoke, but as soon as it gets back to idol,it blows again.

Whats the go with it?!?!?!?!!?!?:confused:

hey, i bought one for crf style, atm i only run the one muf due to my swing arm, mine blows smoke when reving and idol its not a bike problem nor is it the pipe stock pipe with modded to fit big bore muff, and it dont blow witout the muffler, mabey it has some sort of paint/coating inside the muffler,

Thats what i thought at first.... maybe its muff packing or something... just wanna be sure.

could it be a lile bit of unburnt fule? mabey runing a lile to rich and now with less restrictive it shows up? :D

Latest posts

Back