Big bore kits

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pit rydar

Reaction score
i have this bore an piston the piston isnt 55mm its 54mm an im not sure i dont know much about 4strokes but i think its for an oil cooled engine is it??

come on someone has to know if it fit or not.

plz help

it' really hard to tell on these china bikes coz sellers lie / use different pics etc so to realy know you would have to compare the 2!

hi guys,,

i have a pitpro RR with this motor http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-Lifan-En...0QQihZ017QQcategoryZ29705QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
and was wondering if i could up grade it but chucking on a 140cc big bore kit 55mm by 59mm sold by DHZ. Would this work?? and this kit dhz is sellling is it good or is it going to be the same piston in mai original motor???
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/LIFAN-140cc-...9929561QQihZ013QQcategoryZ29705QQcmdZViewItem

thanks alot guys

this will not fit your 125, piston has a 15mm gudgen pin opposed to your 14mm and the barrel is longer than yours (4mm longer) so you would have bugger all comp. But the piston is a 55mm unlike the 138 kits he used to sell that are 54mm

so is their any kits that are for sale which will expand mai engines capacity????

big bores

so is their any kits that are for sale which will expand mai engines capacity????

the 138/127 kit bolts straight on. You can put the 140cc kit on but you need the stainless inserts to shim down the piston to a 14 mm gudgeon pin like I have. you don't get low compression because the positioning of the piston pin in the piston is differnt to your 125 piston making the top face of the piston stop under a mm from the top of the barrel the piston is also 2mm taller than the 125 therefore creating the extra stroke. I put a 140cc kit onto what originally was a 120cc lifan oil cooled and it goes much harder than my 127/138cc lifan. I also ported the head and cleaned the dags from the inner of my 30mm exhaust and have a 30mm mikuni carb but are about to give the 30mm flatslide carby from dhz a go.Ive got a bag full of inserts to shim the piston down to a 14mm gudgeon if you need sum. Hope this helps Dale from webbies.

Latest posts

Back