Big Brother whos tuning in!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mso_elite_rider

Reaction score
big brother starts in 20 mins in adelaide who is gona be tuning in. better be some hot chicks, maby we should get them to have a pitbike race for one of the friday night games things.

w00 yeah i am :D i love it when big brother mess's with em and makes em cry funniest shit on free tv.

Its Already On In Qld. One Of The Dudes Who Cna B Voted In Went To The Highskool I Was At Sum Years Ago. Haha Thats 2 That Hav Been On Bb From My Old Skool :0

BB isnt on yet.. biggest loser finale!!

yer uplate the best but aparently they aint doing it so i dunno whats going on, no prize money, no uplate, bathroom blocked off.

Thank god we got foxtel back so we don't have to put up with that crap every single day.

NOT ME hate the bloody show...hope more turkey slapping goes on this time so it gets cancled 4 GOOD!

motoluver so true!!! we pissed freetoair TV off ages ago, dont miss it one little bit, didnt even know BB was on till i read this hehe

i only need 1 channel FUEL TV lol

i cant stand that show i mean 1an2 bigbrother was ok cause it was new an something different
but big brother 3,4,5,6 is taking it too far its the same old sh#t over an over

thank god for foxtel

Too true divy, I hate bigbrother to be honest. Its just a bunch of immature retards shoved into a house..

lol id be bored shitless if i was in there for 6 miths or watever but i watch it lol

Yeah I watch it too - not every hour of every day but it is interesting to see so many freaks under the same roof :D

i hope big brother uncut is on :D thats all i watch it for :p:p haha is it?

ive never seen a single show yet. and not likely to. cant say i get that bored at home. i saw survivor in the first yr and that turned me off reality tv. good luck to them anyway.............

damn i missed the opening show, and will properly miss this whole week cos i'll b packin'...damn damn damn

Latest posts

Back