Bigger Bike Forums

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyld Fisher

Reaction score
I hope I am not doing a wrong thing here but I want to join another motorbike forum ones for bigger bikes etc. I want to know a bit about the Honda CRF450X as I want to ask some questions but I don't think anyone on here has riddin one before. Plz tell me if i am doing the wrong thing here.

if you have no history with big bikes or not alot dont get that you will kill yourself, Live longer 250 4stroke are Safer there as Fast as a 125 2 stroke just without the powerband.

its a four stroke they go as fast as you whant them to and yes they can go quick but if you whant them to go slow they will it just depends on how much power you what to give it just stay away from the big two strokes unless you have riden a 2 stroke before or if your an experianced rider.
not having having a go at slide or anything but my mates yz125 smoked 250's.

the crf 450 is a great bike to ride
and they hammer but you have to re build them to often they have titainium valves
go have a look at the yz450f i prefer my mates on of these over my old rig ha
they hammer have real good ergo's and you have have to rebuild then as often
i think they run stainless valves

just make sure you can hold on to it they are not somthing you can put an amatur on

yz125 may smoke 250's and mate it doesnt matter how Much you can take control of a 450 its called numb hands he will find himself flooring it and Bang ^^

But if he is expieranced i have no doubts he would be fine.

dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums - Powered by vBulletin

This site have provide a deep in depth Explanation on just about anything with 2 wheels and above 250cc.

Be safe.

Latest posts

Back