Bigger nd better

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nutterz50

Reaction score
Gday everyone im only new too this site soo yea. i got a 2001 honda xr50 that needs abit more power soo i was asking wots the biggest i can bore it out too any Help would be great thanks everyone Cheers Nuttaa.:)

88cc sounds good But 124 sounds better, lol iv been told the 88cc isnt too bad soo yea cheers for the Help guys appreciated... cheers Nutta

This is what you should looking into!!
Takegawa Hyper S-Stage SCUT 106cc Skirtless 57mm Big Bore Kit - Honda CRF50/CRF70
Code: TAK106_01
Price: $550.00
Availability: IN STOCK
Description: This 106cc kit allows for the use of a 57mm piston without having to bore the engine cases, or perform any modifications. The result is 106cc of bolt on power. This new kit is unique because it uses a special “shorty” piston, and completely skirtless cylinder. The molybdenum coated piston is huge (57mm) and it runs inside a special ceramic coated aluminum cylinder that features airtight reliability, heat release, high power, and durability. You can choose from just the bore up kit, or the complete Hyper S Stage kit that includes the PC18 carb. We recommend that you use the Takegawa heavy duty clutch with this high power kit.

This kit includes the following:
- Aluminum Cylinder
- Piston, Rings, Circlips and Wrist Pin
- Performance Roller Bearing Camshaft
- Complete Gasket Kit
- Complete Mounting Instructions with Pictures
- PC18 Carburetor
- Air Filter

Latest posts

Back