bike 125cc 2007 problems please HELP

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taggyy

Reaction score
I have a 125cc thumpsta Loncin i drove it to a friends house it was working fine

then i drove it back home it started to stop, i started it again keeped on stopping then i finally got home

next day i start it i turn the throttle up and down its still on idol mode its like, its not responding

please help me i checked if it was the niddle in the carby or the spring on the niddle i dont no please HELP ME

heres a video on youtube it barely accelerates when i move the throttle .. thanks guys

YOUTUBE VIDEO = YouTube - 125cc loncin THUMPSER

Last edited:
did you check if you had the choke on?
coz that is what makes it rev high...

IF ITS A PROBLEM THAT STAYS THERE AND DOESNT GO AWAY:
then on the carby there is an idle screw that you can turn and the revs will get higher or lower depending on which way you turn.

If you do that then make sure you only do like 1/2 a turn to left or 1/2 a turn to right and keep count of how many times you do dat so you will remember how to get it back.

Hope i helped

mini MOTO

The throttle does not respond i turn it full with my hand

it doesnt accelerate only a tiny tiny tiny bit i got no idea why

i need help really bad

Thats blocked carby jets in the video,

Take the jets out and blow compressed air through them, and give the carby a good clean,

Thanks alot guys i will try this tommoros if i get it going i dont no what i would say but

thanx very much for the help aswell even if it doesnt work

i cleaned the fcken carby ill try the jets..:)

Why would you clean the carby and not clean the Jets?

Thats the part your meant to clean:eek:

You havent cleaned the carby if you didnt touch the jets........

Sheepy you obviously didnt watch the video did you:rolleyes:

Whats that got to do with when i turn the throttle it does not respond at all

like in the video, i turned throttle full and it just throw alil bit of power

please help me and explain if cleaning the jets has anything to do with dat

Hi

Your obviously a total beginner when it comes to bikes/engines, so do yourself a favour and google how an engine works, and thatll answer your last question mate,

Theres plenty of vids on youtube on how to clean a carby, thatll help you out mate!

Latest posts

Back