bike choice

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmanmark

Reaction score
ok i am planing to buy a new bike but i aint shore which one will be best 4 me
i live on 2ackers only 1 is rideable i got a couple small jumps but
soon i will have my drivers licences and i will be going out to black duck valley alot. i love trail riding and i also like small to medium jumps and i also would like it wo be a little taller if posable about 800
i have narrowed it down a bit to atomik bigfoot , pitpro 125cc rr, atomik rs ,mso x6r
i would i a pit pro for the jumps but i aint shore how well it will do on trails thats y i am leaning towords the bigfoot cuz its a bit taller and will be better at trails but not as good at the jumps. plus i want to be able to go on the fast 50 track at black duck valley and they have a handle bar hight u have to be under. so wat do u think?

save your money for the mso x7r ive got one and havnt had a problem with it.

If you want trail riding get the bigger wheeled Orion/atomik. I got a ProX
140cc chep as. Got very tough frames and good seat height (around 83cm). Suspension has alot of travel- but make sure you get one with damper ajustments so you can harden it up a bit.

I take mine through some very boggy tracks and handels it no problem with the bigger tyres- just have to drop your tyre pressure down (12 to 15psi) and youre laughing.

yeah thats y i was going towards the big foot 17"front 14" back but i dont no if it will jump well or if its to big for my fav track at black duck

just take some spanners to the track and loosen the handle bars so they flop right down, if any one gives you shit about it say thats the most comfortable way for you and if they still give you shit shake hands with there face but with a closed fist.:D

Latest posts

Back