Bike made from parts almost finished lol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitmaster

Reaction score
Well iam almost finished,

90% is new MSO parts,
Brandnew parts include:
Frame
Swingarm
Seat
Fastace Rear Shock
Tank
Stickers
Rear Brake setup
Foot pegs / mount
Brake pedal

still using engine till it blows up, than will replace it,

still got a few things that havent been put on yet:

New:
Bashplate
grips
Protapers
chain

wish list: Fastace front end / 12 inch rim (front)

ill get there soon :p

P1020951640x480.jpg

P1020945640x480.jpg

Last edited:
yeah still using back wheel from old bike, its 45,

once its running ill look at re gearing it to suit.

Woah mama, that bike looks awesome man! Well done.. are you going to sell it or what? Take me for a spin on it..

What exhaust is that? Looks damn sexy..

Looks nice! ;)

Good job. Run that motor into the ground. LOL

Thanks guys,

i know it aint no monster, but after riding a AGB27 for 12 months this is off the hook for me hahaha,

no more when iam airborn thinking (is this 27 frame gonna crumble when i land and i eat dirt haha!)

Benox nah iam gonna ride it into the ground:D iam wanna new engine soon, but the old faithfull just wont die, its been faultless and still is, so ill keep it to it dies;)

the exhaust is a custom bend (to stop burning my sons leg when doing laps with him steering lol)

looks good u should get some pro tapers n scott grips on it thow make it look mad

looks good pitmaster... benox its the agb27 exhaust.... i like the sound of them....im scared too pitmaster on my agb27 lol i think the frame will give way soon...but i have to make the best of it until i get a ktm exc300 and my z50 on the road

Wow, I like the look of it.. Looks nicely shaped and sexy, nearly looks as good as you 50's :) Btw, I got your email with the pictures for you How to clean carby thread .. I liked them very much.. :D

yep the 27 pipes goes up and under the frame, so i had to bend it the otherway and down so it would fit, than i thought if i bend it a bit more itll clear sons legs more, so i kept bending haha

a new exhaust is on the list, but while its working fine, theres other things like bars ill do first!!!:)

get pro tapers for the next thing it would make it look way better those bars look way to low!

ey tod... post up some piks mate. would love to see ur work.

ktmkid.. i wont hijack this thread.. but i will start a new one once i have lal the pics of the build.. for sure...

sorry about that pitman... good build though

ktmkid.. i wont hijack this thread.. but i will start a new one once i have lal the pics of the build.. for sure...

sorry about that pitman... good build though

My intention wasnt for you to hijkack the thread lol.. looking forward to the piks..:D

looks awesome pitmaster.. i have just gone through a very similar build to you using DDR parts... if u dont me asking how much has the build cost u so far??

throw some pics up here if you want, even if its a few to see what youve down,

as for costs, i spent $450 at MSO,

$25 at bearing shop
$20 in high tensile bolts
$50 ESD

just bought a set of ProTaper SE bars tonight too:D

should have new bashguard and chain arriving wed or thurs:)

went for a ride today, so happy with it, gotta love adjustable rear shock:D (ive only ever had cheap crappy ones b4)

Cheers

Latest posts

Back