Bike made from parts almost finished lol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks good but pull ya bars back a bit I had mine like yours but I pulled mine back just then and it feels heaps better and you can wheelie easier.

New Bashplate & New sprockets, considering the stock 47T was still on :eek:

next on the list is Fastace front end, and new front 12inch wheel.

P1030020640x480.jpg

Last edited:
47 is HUGE man i have 43 and it's insanely low gearing i am thinking about 37 rear what are you gonna try?

That rear swingarm is longer than the norm isn't it ? , im guessing its a +4 setup.

Looks good , just gotta change them tyres that front doesn't do much for the looks of the bike thats for sure.

Yeah i know the wheels look average, they are next on the list, the front is going 12inch, so i need rim+tire,

ive gone 16/39, i just put it on this morning, only ridden it around the house so far, but it feels SO different already lol,

as for swingarm i got no idea lol, its swingarm/frame from the MSOX7r.

Yeah i know the wheels look average, they are next on the list, the front is going 12inch, so i need rim+tire,

ive gone 16/39, i just put it on this morning, only ridden it around the house so far, but it feels SO different already lol,

as for swingarm i got no idea lol, its swingarm/frame from the MSOX7r.

hey,
i can set u up with some Fastace AS-03 forks complete kit brand new with 15mm axle, tube, bearings for $490.00 Delivered! contact me for them or if you want any other parts. cheers

If you get a fast ace front en what you doing with them forks u got on the bike now?
im looking for some USD's :p
cheers Craig #21

Latest posts

Back