bike made pfff noise then would not start

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holland1

Reaction score
bike has no compression and it is an atomik 125 semi-auto when you push the kick lever it feels like its spinning but it is still hard to push down the kick lever

Last edited:
Not sure I understand what your saying. About this no compresion I have no clue, im guessing you would have to open the engine up and have a look. The kick starter needs a good kick, kind of jump on it. Make sure the fuel tap is on and switch on the choke. See if that helps.

na it has nothing the kick starter just slides down when you put pressure on it thanks anyway

my 110cc mini bike wont start prpperly

some times i can get my mini bike started then all of a sudden it wont start and when it does start it back fires heaps bad and theres something wrong with the throttle because when i go to accelarate it has a flat spot and starts to die on me can someone plz help me out and maybe give me adivce on how to fix the problem

clean the carby out or as holland1 sed, get a new one. i dont know what sorta problem ur bikes got though holland1

crazy rider,
I had that EXACT problem last weekend riding out at ripley. At first i thought it was my carbie, but i got my dad to have a look at it and straight away he said change the coil, got the coil off my other bike, put it on and problem solved! Try that. (if your looking for a coil, you can get them off ebay for $18 including postage)
cheers, Dave

Latest posts

Back